or. Pro Bono Day. , Was held on February 17 announced. snob. This is supported by Children's Publishing. ' Pink Giraffe '. , Providing an opportunity to get just the day. ' Remarkable book '. ! . take advantage of. I wrote to the publisher. And - lo and behold - yesterday I got this book!.
' This book not only for children, although, of course, it is for children: there are bright pictures, funny pictures, funny poems, which are remarkably shifted Marina Boroditskaya. This book is for adults too, so they just temporarily distracted from everyday worries, forget about the problems and dreaming '- so is the book publishing. I was wondering what kind of colorful dreams that still ...
I can not tell you - it must be to see and read! .
That is, at least, promised to publishing. So I now wonder if all this is true, what is the big deal again, I 'll get?.
P. S. The book, incidentally, is already in the library, in our country, the school.

No comments:
Post a Comment