As a result of proshlonedelnoy news conference IBM Rational / Telelogic ( this is the first entry on the topic -. http://akolesov. livejournal. com/261176. html. ) I published an article:. http://www. pcweek. ru / idea / article / detail. php? ID = 128436.
I do not know how I managed to convey the essence of topic, but I found it very interesting. In particular, and because there are well reflected some of the obvious problems in the question of ' modernization '. Technological gap, which began many years ago. As a result, he 's our leading aviation industry in the 70s in the world (although the thesis is also very controversial) rolled on the margins of the world.
I have to hear about this our SuperJet can not: talk about it already, I think, ten years, but he does not fly and does not fly.
The same UKBP have implemented only now means that the world uses is 15-20 years. Moreover, without such funds to participate in projects world-class - and think nothing.
But it turns out that UKBP - first we are introduced. Others ( such as aviakontor in Russia overall) still thinks.
As they said Sergei Zharov - ' Tupolev and Ilyushin Bureau stopped the development back in the 70 years '... At least, the 20th, not 19th- century. Though the upgrading of the 19th century is easier....
But I wanted to go back to the question of why journalists are no longer going to the press event (http://akolesov. livejournal. com/261176. html)?.
Of course, this simple and clear answer is no. You can talk about the weakness of our media, and not just IT. For example, the last few days the whole country listens to the news from Kabardino -Balkaria (I like a big special theme this written a few posts, here's the latest - http://akolesov. livejournal. com/263787. html). And at least one publication or broadcaster sent back its journalists, who could themselves understand something on the spot, tell you what they see with their eyes? .
Yet about IT Media. The main reason for the lack of media interest - long-term drop in the quality of the PR and the quality of such meproriyaty.
Journalists (and even more serious ) has long been ' scored ' in this case, knowing that it will be a stream of ' water ' and a waste of time.
Here's a look at this specific case. One of the obvious problems - rather weak ' invitation '. It is written interesting and wonder - what will be there.
Personally, I went only because the development tools - it's my old theme. However, the media she had long been interested in....
Last week I had all the ' events '. Again came in contact with PR....
Here in the last year going to a regular speech Pryanishnikov (MS) and constantly listening to the same words about the fact that labor productivity in Russia is 4 times lower than in the U.S..
It is clear.
But there can be other than abstract appeals, start with yourself? .
But having analyzed, at least take some steps to improve productivity?.
By the way, here's a small photo of Tverskaya Zastava Square (which I did, when he went to IBM to pressuhi subway) -. http://akolesov-travel. blogspot. com/2011/02/15022011_21. html.
No comments:
Post a Comment